Bilitis Resource Center Foundation together with the partnering organizations GLAS Foundation, Youth LGBT Organization Deystvie and Noema Ltd., is implementing project On the Brink of Acceptance: Fighting Discrimination by Strategizing and Empowerment for the LGBTI Community in Bulgaria (849015 — BrinkItOn — REC-AG-2018/REC-RDIS-DISC-AG-2018), funded by the European Union’s Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme (2014-2020). The overall aim of the project is to improve the social acceptance of LGBTI people in Bulgaria.
Bilitis is looking for an External Evaluator to carry out evaluation of the expected results and the outputs of the BrinkItOn Project and deliver mid-term and final reports summarizing the findings.
The details about the assignment of the External Evaluator are as follows:
- Develop an Evaluation Methodology
- Collect and analyse available data
- Produce Mid-term Evaluation Report and Recommendations (in English)
- Produce a Final Evaluation Report (in English)
- For the Mid-term Evaluation Report: June – July, 2020 (12 working days)
- For the Final Evaluation Report: June – July, 2021 (12 working days)
- Further information about the tasks is provided in the Terms of Reference.
Requirements for the applicants:
- Master’s Degree or higher in Sociology, Law, Political Science, Cultural Anthropology, or other social sciences discipline
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in the field of project evaluation as described in the technical specifications.
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in the field of LGBTI rights and human rights.
- High proficiency in the English language
If you consider your professional background and skills appropriate for the above described assignment, please do not hesitate to send your CV, including a writing sample in English and at least one reference proving track-record of evaluation activities to [email protected] by November 8th, 2019.
Only candidates fulfilling the technical requirements will be contacted for interview. The interviews (on skype or in person) with short-listed candidates will take place between the 11th and the 15th of November 2019.