The project “Youth Theatre against Hate Network Development” is conducted with the financial support of 77 526 Euro, provided by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway under the EEA Financial Mechanism. Its overall aim is to build a network of organization, working with youth and to raise their capacity on implementing a model for overcoming conflict and developing critical thinking among youngsters through theater. The project is aimed at building the capacity of over 20 civil society organizations from 4 Bulgarian regions to implement innovative models for empowerment, development of democtatic values and overcoming hate towards marginalized groups among youth.
- Creating video tutorials on how to implement the “youth theatre against hate” model, showing case studies, that support critical rethinking of stereotypes towards vulnerable groups and overcoming the negative attitudes towards them.
- Training of trainers where the leading organization will present its “youth theatre against hate” work method, illustrated with the video tutorials, but will focus on exchange of experience among partners as well.
- Further developing the “youth theatre against hate” methodology and creating a Handbook for trainers. Developing and documenting case studies to be a base for theatre sketches, representing LGBTI, Roma people, migrans and youngsters with addictions.
- Dissemination of the “youth theaters against hate” model and expanding the network among other NGOs that work with youth through 9 interactive seminars.
- Conducting a communication plan to promote the project and to attract interest among potential participants from the target groups.
- Association Debyut
- Delphi Association for Strategic Management
- Bilitis Resource Center Foundation
- “Hristo Smirnenski 1949” Community Cultural Center
Duration: 30 months (24.10.2019 – 23.04.2022)